Thursday, September 20, 2007

Three More Weeks...

I have 3 more weeks before all donations have to be in and counted. This gives me 3 more weeks to raise as much money as possible for the LAF! At the moment, I'm hovering at $11,345, which I must say is one hell of a response from everyone. I honestly didn't think I would get over $10,000 when I first started the blog and decided to do this ride. So, for all of you that have committed to donating, but still haven't sent anything in, please do so as soon as possible. I'm counting on you all to help me fight this disease! In addition to the ride on Sunday 14 October, I'm doing the 5k run/walk on the Saturday before as a little extra event. I'm not a runner, so its more then likely that I'll walk the 5k. Don't forget to donate!!!

As for my continuing training.... I'll be doing the Raven Ride 61 mile route in Huntsville, Tx this Saturday. For those of you that are local and want to join, it starts at 0800. Follow the link for more information and directions to the starting sight.

No comments: