Friday, June 29, 2007

25% of the Goal reached

I have reached $2550 in donations so far, and I have 14 weeks left before the big event. That means I need to raise about $530 a week before the deadline of October 11th. This is not an unreasonable amount. I have in the last few days received a couple more donations online from my colleague Chris Flenner and his wife Renee, and from my Aunt Rose Pankuch, who lost her husband last August from cancer. Another donation is on its way from Joy Hild, who, as mentioned in my last entry, is battling breast cancer. I have to make a quick correction, I thought she had already gone through her surgery, but she is due to go in on July 5th. I know I will be thinking about her, I hope everyone that reads this will do the same. Thank you guys very much for the support!

No comments: