Monday, August 20, 2007

Chappell Hill Pictures Part 1:

I had a great ride yesterday, and I remembered to bring the camera and food for snacking afterward! The weather was much much cooler then the previous Sunday, but it was a little bit more windy. I think after the heat that we dealt with the previous week, I welcomed the wind, even if it was blowing straight at me.



"Ironman" Haycraft getting ready 0645 Sunday morning!



Gomez, always smiling even though he knows the pain he will experience very shortly....



Here we are, waiting for the others to arrive...


"Refueling" at the state park, Haycraft decided he was too fast for the rest of us, and I'm sure at the point when we arrived here, he was already finished....


On the way to the half way point, Washington-on-the-Brazos State Park....
I took a bunch more and I will post them tomorrow. I have an affection for cows, they have really cute faces. So, there will be cow pictures, and more country side pictures, and some of us stuffing our faces afterward. I have kept the pictures of people small... well, because the pictures of the outdoors turned out better!
I have a grand total of... (get ready).... $9545 raised, it's not reflected to the right, because I still have a few checks that need to clear. I am sooooooooo close to reaching my goal of $10000. I just need a few more donations. Maybe by the end of this week, I can reach the total. Don't be shy.... donate donate donate!








No comments: