Friday, August 3, 2007

Movin' Along...

Well well, I had a very good day yesterday. Everyone that responded, responded kindly. Just yesterday I received $600 in donations! Putting me at $5950... I feel like I'm getting so close to my goal. More news... I had a really good right last night. Only did 24 miles, but there was NO RAIN, which seems to be rare as of late!

Thanks everyone that contributed yesterday, and special thanks to Mason for his 2nd donation... A relative of his was recently diagnosed with cancer in her spine. I wish her all the luck in the world for a speedy recovery. Everyday I do this and train for my ride I discover another reason why its such an important cause. Keep the dollars coming in people! At this rate I just might pass my goal, how cool would that be?

One more thing... Happy birthday tomorrow to Tom and Scott.

No comments: