Thursday, August 2, 2007

Time for a push....

Alright, as I mentioned yesterday, I'm over half way to my goal of $10000. At this point I need only $4650 left to raise, and I would like to do this by the end of this month... By August 31st. So, if any of you have been thinking about donating, now is the time! I'm going to start hasseling people. Up to this point, its been just a few reminders here and there, but now I'm going to start turning up the heat. HAHA Watch out! In turn, I'm going to start turning up the training as well, more riding during the week, and longer more challenging rides on the weekends. This 100 mile ride will not be easy. Its through the hill country in central Texas, just west of Austin. Its going to be beautiful, but tough. I'm really looking forward to it actually, but help me get over those hills guys, donate and make every pedal stroke count.

No comments: