Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Training update

I haven't written that much over the last week or so, but I have been training. I took Thursday and Friday off last week because I did more hill sprints on Wednesday evening at Hermann Park. Saturday I didn't ride and went to do a leg workout instead. Squats and other blissful leg exercises prevented me from walking normal on Sunday morning! hahahahaha In fact, I wasn't walking normal on Monday morning either. Oh well... here's what was done and what is planned for this week: Monday, spin class with the bulldog... (only 45 minutes, had to leave early to meet people out for dinner); Tuesday, another lifting day, back and shoulders this time, with other core strengthening exercises mixed in there. Tonight we are headed to the Park again for cardio and sprints. Thursday I think I'll do another light lifting day, and maybe run on the treadmill. Friday... no way... I'm off on Friday nights. Well... maybe I'll swim a few hundred yards at the pool, but nothing too exciting. That's all for now... I don't want to think about this weekend too much because I have too many things to do that involve eating and drinking. Memorial day weekend after all... might as well enjoy as much as I can. Bye for now... quick reminder... DONATE DONATE DONATE... I'm putting myself through all this for a good cause!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Andrea - you are Rockin'!

The LAF emails are great - if you join they make it as easy as a mouseclick away to find your senator or representative and send a brief email to them when their advocacy asks foir your support. Very painless - very sleek.