Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Training!

Alright, I did ride this weekend, but it was slow going. I haven't been on my bike in 3 weeks, and it showed. I only rode 25 miles, a very slow 25 miles. I averaged about 16-17 mph for the time I was out on Sunday morning. It was hot, and I was probably still feeling the effects of too much indulgence on Friday night at the Astro's game. Otherwise, that's about it for this weekend.

Jim and I rode with our good friend Gomez. He's really the one that got me into cycling. What an inspiration this man is to everyone around him. He's lost about 60 lbs over the last couple years by doing it the correct, healthy way; lots of exercise and eating right! LOVE HIM! Oh... and he does triathlons too...
Tonight, spin class with Ashley. She's and amazing instructor, and I'm sure she will kick my tail if yesterday was any indication of my physical abilities right now.
(Gomez and I at the MS150 - Bike to the Beach, San Antonio to Corpus Christi, October 2005)

No comments: